mobileControlDelete doesn't work

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 17 12:38:49 EDT 2012

It is not a bug. It is the way ID's work. The ID of the stack itself is not really an ID at all, but a next object ID counter. Whenever you create an object, it gets the stack ID and the stack ID is incremented by 1. This of course assumes there is not an object already with that ID in which case the ID will become the next unused ID, and the stack ID will be assigned one higher than that. As always, my explanations are subject to correction by those more qualified.

Bob