Images in Button

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Mon Jul 16 20:25:46 EDT 2012

Thank you Mark S.

Your comment helped me rethink the my assumptions…. would you believe that I can't recall ever putting four numbers in the margins entry.

You know what else I didn't even consider???? Well, I didn't even think about setting the margins via script…. sometimes I feel like every time I learn something new about LiveCode I forget something very basic.

So, I keep learning all the basics… and re-learning the basics.

be well,
randy
-----
All is well and I re