Displaying the Inspector and Script Editor by script

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jul 16 13:18:46 EDT 2012

Peter Haworth <pete at ...> writes:

> Here's the context for the question.  In my copious spare time, I'm putting
> a little work into an application browser plugin since there are several
> things I don't like about the IDE browser.  However, I'm thinking there are
> probably other browser alternatives out there - Anyone?

Jerry Daniels wrote an experimental alternative Application Browser as part of
glx2. I've separated it out more or less into its own plugin stack. It's now
open-source and part of the package at

http://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2

in the VAB (Visual Application Browser) stack. I don't use it myself and haven't
put any work into refactoring the code, but it's probably got usable stuff in
there you might want to mine for ideas or use as a framework to build on. HTH.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net