Put "test2" into field "Attendance" of last marked card of stack "Kids"

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:44:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

This works:
put "test1" into field "Attendance" of first marked card of stack "Kids"

This works:
put "test2" into field "Attendance" of last marked card of stack "Kids"

BUT, this does not:

put "test3" into field "Attendance" of all marked cards of stack "Kids"

FAIL too.
put "test3" into field "Attendance" marked cards of stack "Kids"

- - -

So, I'd love to put a message into ALL of the Marked Cards

Must I do a repeat script?

But my repeat script is failing too, with and without quotes for the vars.

on mouseUp tRepeat, tCounter, test1
   put "AM TEST 1" into test1
   go to stack "Kids"
   mark cards by finding "Greece" in field "Dreamers Class" -- of stack "Kids"
   mark cards by finding "Canada" in field "Dreamers Class"

   Get the number of marked cards
   put it into tRepeat

   put "0" into tCounter
   Repeat for tRepeat
      put 1 into tCounter -- the counter
      put "test1" into field "Attendance" of "tCounter" marked cards
      go to next marked card
   end repeat

   beep

end mouseUp

Error in script debugger says:
button "test 1": compilation error at line 15 (Chunk: missing chunk)
near "tCounter", char 43

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach with
Neighborhood Learning Alliance

http://NeighborhoodLearning.org

http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://FixPA.wikia.com