export snapshot on iOS results in black image file

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 22:18:09 EDT 2012

Has anyone run into an issue where exporting a snapshot on iOS results in a black image file?

Here is the very simple code I am using:
   put specialFolderPath("documents") into tFolder
   put the rect of image "image" into tRect
   export snapshot from rect tRect to file (tFolder&"/test.jpg") as JPEG

With document sharing on I get a black image test.jpg in iTunes and also if I try to email it etc. it is still just a black image.

Thanks

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net