[OT] Between the lines of the previous post.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 15 13:49:40 EDT 2012

On 7/15/12 12:27 PM, Richmond wrote:

> Nobody, and any idea of 'incorrect' or 'correct' is hugely subjective.
>
> However, to arrive at a general consensus might not be a bad thing.

Bottom posting has largely been the standard here forever. The people
who top post are few. I prefer reading the discussion in logical order,
and bottom posting allows us to intersperse comments that are relevant
to each quoted piece. I also prefer that the original text is trimmed to
a representative statement. And in all cases, bar none, all the nested
signature lines should be removed.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com