mergExt pricing changes and free externals

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jul 15 06:09:25 EDT 2012

Hi,

i agree with Mark. It makes it very difficult to read, especially when the the new "message is between the older postings in that email.  I often loose my interest because i do not want to search the whole text.

It is no problem, if the new post does not include the whole discussion. If i feel this topic might be of interest i just search for the older postings in my mail app. And any good mail app can even sort the emails by topic. So there is no big problem to find the older postings.

But that are just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Matthias