copy-paste not working in a standalone

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Sun Jul 15 02:42:36 EDT 2012

André, Pete,

This script just works with the currently selected text and will work in a stack without a menu, it's not perfect, but could be a useful starting point, I think it should work OK with a DG too.

Paul

## Paste into the Main Stack script

on commandKeyDown pKey
   switch pKey
         case "c"
         if the selection is not empty then set the clipboardData["text"] to the selection
              break
         case "x"
         if the selection is not empty then
            set the clipboardData["text"] to the selection
            put empty into the selection
         end if
         break
         case "v"
         if the clipboardData["text"] is not empty then put the clipboardData["text"] into the selectedText
              break
         case "a"
              select text of the focusedObject
              break