validating "per use" licensing

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:42:53 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Multi-Hatted you may well be, and all well and jolly that is, however,
> would you that we address you thus:
>
> Dr Hawkins,
>
> Mr Hawkins,
>
> Attorney Hawkins,
>
> Advocate Hawkins,
>
> otherwise, or simply
>
> Richard ?

I answer to so many different things these days . . .  Richard, Rick,
hawk, doc, dochawk (usually only by reference or in the program name
[which picked it up as a reference and it stuck])

Now that I think of it, I think that more people just plain call me
"doc" than anything else (which is kind of odd, as I've never
introduced myself as that; I think I can trace almost all of it to a
single introduction someone made about three years ago in which he
introduced me as "Dr. Hawkins"

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.