ios options to create time-based reminders or messages

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sat Jul 14 10:23:40 EDT 2012

Thanks. I'm looking into this.

At first glance, it appears that... whenever the app is not running...
this method will only tell the user that a local notification is waiting
to be viewed. It cannot display the actual message until the user
presses the "View" button, which then opens the app to display the
message. Do I understand this correctly?

Thanks.
Richard