Connecting to Facebook?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Fri Jul 13 16:28:28 EDT 2012

I'd like to connect to Facebook to post to the wall.
I've tried the tutorial "Accessing Facebook Api's using LiveCode". I found Andre's libraries for Social Networks, and tried the example stacks and guide there. For both of these, I can get as far as authorizing the app, but no further.
I've searched the forum and elsewhere, without other useful insights.

Does anyone know if the Facebook API's have changed recently?
Have you had any success connecting with FB?

So far my best alternative idea is to copy a message to the clipboard from within my stack, and direct the the user to FB in a browser, where they could then paste it. But I would prefer to do it fewer steps.

Any ideas?

--
Charles E. Buchwald
http://buchwald.ca