Phidgets and externals

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Jul 12 14:32:43 EDT 2012

Just to be clear, You do not need Applescript to connect to the Arduino from LiveCode. Although you can if you want. In the stack I uploaded to onrev there were four cards and one of them was a card that allows you to connect to the port and communicate with it and then to disconnect the port.

I am working on an updated version.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net