OT: my 2nd iOS app is now in the app store

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jul 11 17:52:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

my 2nd iOS App is now online in the app store.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/multitronic-mpreis/id540432093?l=de&ls=1&mt=8

It is a product catalog/pricelist for customers of a computer distributor.
The app uses an sqlite db which is created by the app itself after downloading a csv file which contains all product data.
The user can search by keywords or  decide to scan an EAN13 code to find a product in the db. The search result is displayed
in a datagrid form. Product images are downloaded "on the fly". Product details can be send as html email to the customer as a product information.
The app contains also contact details of all members of the sales and support staff of the distributor. This details can be used
to get in contact with them by phone or email directly out of the app.

I used  tmControl from Scott Rossi for building the UI and some externals of the mergExt suite from Monte Goulding for this app.
Thank you  Scott and thank you Monte for providing such great tools. If you do not know them it is about time…

Thanks to Peter Haworth for SQLiteAdmin. It helped me much with my "sqlite" tests.

And also a big thanks for all who helped me with my sqlite and data grid issues in the last weeks.

And kudos to this list, which is one of the best list i ever was subscribed to. And i was subscribed to many...

Regards,

Matthias