Phidgets and externals

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:22:16 EDT 2012

I'm using the arduino uno *rev 2* on win 7. I think there were some issues
on mac and the workaround was to use applescript as a middleman between lc
and the arduino.

The beagleboard seems very cool too (and runs angstrom linux!) but since
its arm based, can't run LC directly.
  http://beagleboard.org/

I've recently found roboard which is x86 based, runs linux,dos,win, pretty
much any x86 os (as long as it meets the memory/speed requirements). IT has
a c library for accessing all its functionality that could be turned into
an lc external i'm sure (by someone other than clueless me) at which point
direct control of the board would be possible using LC.
http://www.roboard.com/RB-110.htm