Modeless screens on Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jul 11 03:31:01 EDT 2012

On Jul 11, 2012, at 12:41 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> The plugin/no plugin situation was a red herring - I had forgotten that I
> have code that sets the stack to toplevel if the stack is not running from
> the plugins folder.  I removed that code and now the title bar is blank no
> matter where I run the stack from.
>
> I guess I should be happy that this isn't happening on at least a couple of
> other Windows computers bnut I'd sure like to understand what's going on!

Pete, when the window opens without the title bar, check "the decorations" to see what they are for the stack… I'm guessing something's setting the decorations improperly. You can confirm this by setting the decoration of the stack to "default" while it's open and see if the title comes back.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/