Modeless screens on Windows

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jul 11 01:41:04 EDT 2012

The plugin/no plugin situation was a red herring - I had forgotten that I
have code that sets the stack to toplevel if the stack is not running from
the plugins folder.  I removed that code and now the title bar is blank no
matter where I run the stack from.

I guess I should be happy that this isn't happening on at least a couple of
other Windows computers bnut I'd sure like to understand what's going on!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>