Phidgets and externals

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Tue Jul 10 12:16:51 EDT 2012

In regards to the below listed Phidget, the IR Phidget, if somebody
wants to take this on, let me know.  I have a spare device I could
send you to play with.

It is being used for a project to help disabled people computerize
their remote controls.  I started up a website called at-needs.com
last year and am populating it with "do-it-yourself" assistive
technology projects.

I would even be willing to pay somebody to work on some of these
externals to communicate with Phidgets.

Let me know if any of you are interested.....

SKIP