Multi-Field iOS Scrolling Test - Doesn't work!

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Jul 10 10:27:08 EDT 2012

Dear iOS Livecoders:

I've put together a little stack to demonstrate the problem I have
with scrolling more than one field on a card for iOS.

(I just want to scroll, I don't want other iOS functionality here.)

Here's the link to it in my Dropbox account which will download
the file for you to review.

http://db.tt/UUzVQuOU

If you could please review this stack and explain to me why it
doesn't work correctly that would be very helpful to me.

You will notice that the field on the left works just fine.
While the field on the right will present a scroll bar in the
iOS Simulator but will not scroll the field!

Thanks for taking a look at this.

Rick