Raspberry PI

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 09:41:22 EDT 2012

There is communicating with PI and then there is running on PI. I am almost definitely sure that we can already easily communicate with PI but as for running on the PI ??????

I still think Livecode needs to show up at a Maker Faire in a big way working with Arduino, Leonardo, Raspberry PI, and Phidgets to then be embraced by that community first. That is happening now in a very small way. Livecode is such a natural match for these devices and the people who use/buy them. I think getting that kind of leverage will go a long way towards getting accepted in academic circles.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net