Raspberry PI

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Mon Jul 9 02:39:21 EDT 2012

Well, strictly speaking the Android effort is based on an ARM chip, so
ARM chips would seem to pose no significant problem...and there is a
Linux version, after all...

I think "Can't be done" might be a bit strong. Smells a bit more of
"hasn't been done yet" to me.

I saw a quote on the Raspberry site where they said they've now sold >
300,000 devices.  Considering the target market is academia, where they
would consider buying in bulk...

Well, I'm sure Kevin and crew have thought about it.

There's naught we can do from the user side.  Runrev just needs to see
the financial reasons to do it.

I am curious, though...how many academic copies of LiveCode would have
to be sold for it to make financial sense to release a port for
Raspberry? 2000? 10000?

-Ken