[ANN] Massive update to the mergExt suite!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jul 8 22:50:49 EDT 2012

On Jul 8, 2012, at 7:52 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> Hi LiveCoders
>
> Today I have released two new externals and a huge update to an existing external. Now the suite contains a total of 15 iOS externals and 1 custom control (DropTool).
>
> The new externals are:
> - mergDropbox 1.0 which fully implements the Dropbox SDK on iOS including search, revisions, delta, thumbnails, upload, download and more. Everything is asynchronous which means your users can do other things in your app while files are downloading etc.

This is so sweet - I just finished implementing this in InteractBuilder (those of you who were at Ezra and my session at the conference know about this program), and it works beautifully…

For those of you who haven't yet picked up the mergExt suite, I STRONGLY recommend getting it… it really is an ESSENTIAL tool for iOS development, IMHO…

:D

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com