Calling for database error

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Sun Jul 8 22:16:20 EDT 2012

Thank you Malte and Mark... that is exactly what I was looking for and
it worked like a charm.   I was trying to build some SQL statements
and was missing a few "," instances which was causing it not write the
record but was not giving me any notification that something had gone
wrong.

NOW I know how to call for that!

Thanks!

SKIP