Hello LiveCoder's

tbodine lvhdgc7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:53:46 EDT 2012

Hi, Skip.

Welcome to LiveCodeLand!

Hope you will be sufficiently inspired to consider a LiveCode podcast
someday. Your Director podcast was just so great... I miss it. Don't miss
Adobe so much. One of the great things about LC is the rate of new releases
and RunRev's responsiveness to the community. It's refreshing.

Since I was mainly self-taught by reading Director and Flash books, I did
feel the lack of such guides in the LiveCode world. So I'm looking forward
to Colin's book.

-- Tom Bodine