Passing functions from stack to stack

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Fri Jul 6 23:19:40 EDT 2012

Realizing that I probably setup my project wrong after Colin's
explanation, it presents me with another basic question as I find
myself needing to re-organize things.  Using the Application Browser
or any other technique, can I move a card from one stack to another?
I now realize I do not need that substack I created.

Also, can cards within the same stack have different sizes?

SKIP