Passing functions from stack to stack

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Fri Jul 6 22:57:55 EDT 2012

Excuse my novice approach here but I am still trying to wrap my head
around the whole stack, substack and card concept.  I understand how
they work in general but do not fully understand how they communicate
between each other.

For instance I have a stack and a substack.  Each has a card.  The
first stack calls the other stack as a modal.  When that modal stack
closes I want to refresh the information to the stack below it.  I
have a function called buildData that normally runs when the main
stack starts and I need to re-call that when the modal card closes
otherwise there are some database changes to do not show.

I will stop there before I confuse you all, I think I work this out
mentally and how they all talk to each other I will be fine.

Also, if anybody, in general can explain to me some organizational
reasons behind the stack, substack and card concept, please fill me
in.

SKIP