Scrolling Multiple Fields in iOS/Livecode

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jul 6 11:55:05 EDT 2012

Hi Dixie,

Thanks for the tips.  I managed to get the native control to work. :-)

Now I'm running into the problem where I just need the scrolling effect
for several fields on the same card.  I was able to get the old example to
work with one field on a card.  It scrolls fine, and isn't giving me the
select all or copy and paste options which in this particular case is
fine.  I just can't get it to work with multiple fields on the same card!

Is it possible to do this?  If so, can you point me to an example
of scrolling multiple fields on the same card?

Thanks in advance!

Rick