OT: Free Shade 10 3D Standard Edition Today Only

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Jul 4 14:54:17 EDT 2012

Ok, got it to work. It seems the ordering system has problems if you place
an order at the same time as registering as a new customer. After getting
the error message, my cart became "empty". I had to order the software
again from scratch, but at that point the system "knew" me as a customer,
so this time the order went through.

Lynn, you should investigate this situation where someone tries to place an
order at the same time they register as a new customer. Something is not
quite right yet with how this works.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein