Font Awesome

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Wed Jul 4 02:06:46 EDT 2012

Hi Jacque,
the FontAwesome.ttf that you find into the font folder is NOT empty ...
just appear empty if you use quick-look, but I opened the font on Mac
with "FontLab Studio" and all characters are there, just with high
unicode values (most are between F000 and F0EA, plus one in F200).

Hope this help ...

Guglielmo