What happened to my message box?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Jul 3 19:20:15 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I remember when this issue came up (I too was taken in by the lure of a
free suite of 3D programs). I did make those changes at the time Ken
brought this to our awareness to the revDebuggerValidGlobalNames function
but I made it in LC V 4.6.4, the latest version of LC I have. I didn't make
it in V 4.5.3, the one I'm having troubles with regarding the message box.

As it turns out, I don't think this is the issue, since I have not had this
issue with the script editor, just the message box. I went ahead and
plugged those changes into the revDebugger in V 4.5.3 but I've noticed no
effect one way or the other.

Thanks for the thought however.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM, AcidJazz <mpezzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Check this thread in the runrev forum for another possible cause of the
> problem, and a solution.
>
> http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12070
>
> - Mark
>
> --