which Linux?

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue Jul 3 17:01:57 EDT 2012

On 07/03/2012 03:58 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
> I installed 64 bit. Are LiveCode apps only 32 bit? ldd tells me that it's not a dynamic executable.

Yes, that's your current problem. You'll have to install the ia32 libs.
Do an update first. Installing these libs was a pain for me in Maya,
with strange problems, but I hadn't done any updates before I tried.

Of course you could just install a 32-bit Linux. You can download
ready-to-go virtual machine images of many distros if you want to save
the aggravation of installation. Search the internet and you'll find a
couple of sources that offer a long list.

Good luck,

Warren