which Linux?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 15:37:07 EDT 2012

I installed Linux Mint/Maya, which installed ok, and seems to run (this is under VirtualBox on my Mac), but I haven't found a way to quit VirtualBox. When you do that it attempts to shut down the virtual machine, and that never success. Which means I have to force quit VirtualBox, and the next time I try it behaves as if I'm doing a new install.

I also haven't figured out how to get files from my Mac to Linux, VirtualBox doesn't support drag and drop. I tried setting a share folder, but don't know where in the Linux interface to find the shared folder.