What happened to my message box?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Jul 3 14:11:36 EDT 2012

When I enter this script into the card handler of a card I do in fact get
those values for Return and Enter. Apparently this problem is within the
Message Box stack itself, and then only within the section that deals with
the message field. I've tried using the debugger to trap the execution of
the message field (it has a ReturnInField handler) but the debugger never
engages, even when I set a hard breakpoint (?!), so I haven't been able to
get any further in figuring out what the problem is. Hence, I've built my
own message box in order to get any work done. Weird, huh?

Any other ideas? I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein