Problem with dispatch and password protected stacks

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jul 3 12:43:22 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,
It was in my script comparison utility but not in the area that gets
scripts.  I'm dealing with password protected stacks by giving them the
choice of supplying the password or ignoring the stack if they don't know
it.

Thanks for the recommendation for checking if the stack is available.
 Right now, I prompt if the password is empty but, if I'm understanding
correctly, your method handles the situation where the use has already
entered the password for some other purpose.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>