Problem with dispatch and password protected stacks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 3 05:22:21 EDT 2012

hi Pete,

I'm quite sure that dispatch isn't the cause of the problem. Probably, an execution error causes the script editor to pop up. The execution error may be related to the password protection or perhaps to an object that can't be found due to the target being messaed up (or both).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com