Yet Another Sound Problem in iOS

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 2 17:32:46 EDT 2012

In Sherlock Holmes, the author repeatedly says that the singular cases are the ones which seem the easiest to resolve, since the things that make them appear so confusing server to point to clues. It's the cases which are plain and mundane turn out to be the hardest to solve. I suppose the same principle applies when troubleshooting, a kind of detective work I think we all would agree.

Bob