Android Test Failure

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun Jul 1 23:23:00 EDT 2012

Ok, Thanks!  I was able to fine and delete the "debug.keystore" file.  The app now was successfully built for the simulator.  But, when the app launches in the Android Simulator, it's just a black screen!  I have an empty stack with one button on it with a answer command in the script of the button.  I am following the instructions in the Android release notes.  Any thoughts come to mind?

Thanks again...
-Dan