database write error

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jan 31 15:05:36 EST 2012

Thank you all... you have left me with a number of great suggestions to look
into. It does seem like using "variable lists" as in the substitution
approach would be the more/most generic solution to this problem... since
I'm on a deadline I'll probably do a quick and dirty escape on apostrophe
(thanks Ken for the code example) and revisit the substitution form when I
have more time. I'll also take a quick look at the CRUD example (Create,
Read, Update, Delete I think) example one of the forum users posted to see
if he tried to address this problem as well. SQL does have its challenges.

Thanks again for the great suggestions.

-- Mark