An iPhone app as a remote control for an iPad app. Is it possible?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Jan 31 09:16:33 EST 2012

Wow, this is great, Monte, I really need the Push Notification in all of my apps. Even just local would be great. Video recording and Game Kit are a bonus as well.

What is your experience so far working with the SDK and with xCode? Gotcha's, advice, etc?

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net