[ANN] libQR

John Craig john at splash21.com
Mon Jan 30 19:10:01 EST 2012

Some may be interested, so at the risk of boring you with mind-numbing
figures... I've just generated the largest QR code (Version 40-H) in
under 2.5 seconds including applying the lowest scoring mask as per the
ISO document.  If you cheat, and manually select a mask, you can churn
it out in well under 1 second (~750 ms).  All codes have been scanning
fine with an iPhone  :)