"Redraws will be flushed" translation

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 30 07:14:44 EST 2012

Hi Jacque,

Previously, redraws were postponed, now they are flushed. Each time when you show or hide an object, LiveCode wants to redraw the screen. Previously, these redraws were remembered and executed when the screen was unlocked. As I understand it, the screen is now simply redrawn once, when the screen unlocks. That's a big difference.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com