Falling at the last fence...

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 13:07:23 EST 2012

I have an app ready to upload to Apple for review through iTunes connect... but when I try and use the Application Loader to upload, I get a message ' Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an iPhone distribution Certificate'...

I can see the 'iphone developer' & 'iphone distribution' certificate in the keyChain app and am told that they are both valid, so assume that something is not 'connected' correctly'.... anyone been through this grim experience that might have some insight into this problem ?

Dixie