too many images on one card?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:52:35 EST 2012

Hello,

My 1-card stack has hundreds of small jpgs (about 4kb each), with
hundreds more jpgs to be added in the near future. All these jpgs are
on one card, and they are in hidden groups.

The thing I'm wondering now is, will having so many images all on one
card cause runtime problems, despite their being hidden? My stacks run
on old PC boxes -- Win2K, Pentium/Celeron cpus, minimum memory -- and
I'm worried that this new stack might not run as zippily as the
others.

So, do I need to worry?

Thanks.

--