dgText vs. dgData

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 26 17:03:29 EST 2012

Odd then that this command:

on datavstext
    put the dgText["true"] of group "dgTableData" into theResult
    put cr & "-----" & cr after theResult
    put the dgData of group "dgTableData" into theDataA
    put printKeys(theDataA) after theResult
    put theResult
end datavstext

should return this result:

reservationid	building	roomnumber	startdate	enddate	amount	clientid	clientname
1	Harmony	403	2012-01-12	2012-01-15	0	0
2	Harmony	404	2012-01-14	2012-01-15	0	0
-----
1