Forbidden data in a Data Grid?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 25 20:36:10 EST 2012

Okay, do this in a script:

put the dgData of group "<your data grid here>" into theDataA
put printKeys(theDataA)

The message box will now contain the text representation of the array from your data grid. Copy that and take it into some kind of text editor that can show you things like line feeds or special characters.

I assume you are escaping your data when you post it to the sql database? Sanitizing your SQL? It sounds like someone inadvertently (or otherwise) entered some kind of data and it got into the database when it shouldn't have.

Bob