Revlets on the web

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 19:34:44 EST 2012

Addendum to previous post.

I upgraded FireFox to the latest version and now I get a message that Fire Fox needs to restart in 32 bit mode to run my revlet.

What can I do to the image in the revlet to avoid this problem?

I am a BIT of a novice here.

Jim

> Message: 20
> Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:56:25 -0600
> From: "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
> To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: Re: Revlets on the web
>
> On 1/23/12 2:16 PM, Jim Hurley wrote:
>> I think I knew how to do this at one time.
>>
>> I have an app saved for the Web as a revlet
>>
>> After saving as a standalone (for the web) a page opens in Safari
>> that says it is a test page--BUT NOT APP. Is the app supposed to open
>> in Safari as a RevLet?
>
> Yes, provided you have the plugin installed, but currently it only works
> in 32-bit mode. I think Safari defaults to 64-bit now.

Thanks Jacque. I went over to Fire Fox and it works there, so that must be the problem.

Is there something I can do to get it working in Safari?

I don't know bits from bats. Is there a way to change an image from 32 to 64, or a way to change the mode in Safari?

Jim Hurley