icon for standalone

Art DiVito artdivito at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 15:57:12 EST 2012

Thanks, Mark and Bob. So, it is okay to use the LC dafault icons, but less professional, right? Here's the thing: I have a very nice, well working, program and I would like to put it on the market both for altruistic purposes and to earn some revenue so that I can update it to a more polished product. Since I am not a professional programmer, where can I find someone who can turn in into a real market ready professional product, and what might I expect to have to pay for such work (roughly)? Thanks.

<<It is not that you can't use them.  It just makes your app look more pro
 by having personalized icons if you plan to sell it.  If this is for
internal work then I would not bother either.>>