Breakpoints on a Global

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 25 14:40:01 EST 2012

In the default debugger you can select the Breakpoints in the lower tab. Then right-click and select New Watch. Select Global Scope in the Handler popup. Select a global variable in the Variable popup. Set a condition (or no it doesn't matter). Click OK. Crash to desktop. DISCLAIMER: Save your changes to all open stacks first!!! :-)

Note that it will only CTD if the variable exists. I still have a watch set for a global in my test stack and have had all morning and it hasn't crashed. That may help whoever at RR to troubleshoot it. If I knew where in the library this was handled I would troubleshoot it myself!

Bob