Breakpoints on a Global

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jan 25 00:28:12 EST 2012

Bob Sneidar <bobs at ...> writes:

> though. This is a feature that used to work. I know because GLX2 used to do
this successfully.

You're confusing breakpoints and watched variables. It used to be that you
couldn't set a watch on a global variable, but that bug (6506) was fixed in
version 4.5.2. If you're using PowerDebug for this, just click to the left of
the global name in the global variables display at the top. If you're using the
IDE, do whatever (sorry, I can't remember). If you want to do this by script,

put the watchedvariables into tVars
put "","",tVariableName,tValue & cr after tVars
set the watchedvariables to tVars

where tValue can be empty to match any value

--
 Mark Wieder