Opening a Supercard file in Livecode?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Jan 23 14:15:03 EST 2012

All good points.  I guess I'm thinking of a different situation that
multiple people working on the same project.  When someone reports a bug
that crept into a particular version of an application, it would be useful
to see what changes were made to the stack that might have introduced the
bug.

But I agree that writing the code to reproduce a stack file as XML would be
a lot of work and probably not worth the time and cost - unless someone
believed it would be a product that LC developers would buy....

Pete

--
Pete