Developing on Mac, standalone on Windows

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jan 23 13:12:58 EST 2012

In the app I am writing now, I am going to have to face this issue. My solution was going to be choosing fonts that either exist on both platforms, or installing the ones that are not. I REALLY like the Belgium font for headers and what not, so my intention is to install it on Windows in some kind of custom app installer if it doesn't already exist. I should run a test soon to see how that will play.

Bob